On the afternoon of February 7th, EARN collaborated with long-time employer partner, Accenture, to host a panel and networking session for jobseekers with disabilities. The panel discussion was about employment in the field of consulting. Our panelists included representatives from Accenture, Coda Media and Consulting Inc., and Deloitte.
Jobseekers with disabilities from Ottawa’s various post-secondary institutions and service provider organizations attended to learn from a diverse range of employers about their experiences as consultants throughout their careers. They also shared details on how to start a career in the field. The intimate and safe space allowed for great discussion during the Q&A and networking session where the room was filled with curious and thoughtful questions throughout.
We were grateful to have had the following employer panelists join us at the event to share their expertise:
- Catherine James, Associate Manager, Ottawa HR Lead, Accenture
- Charles Cattran, Senior Manager, Consulting Development Program Lead, Accenture
- Julia Moran, Independent Consultant, Coda Media and Consulting Inc.
- Mark Dumalski, Tax Partner, Deloitte
- Zahra Jadavji, Managing Director, Canada Inclusion and Diversity Leadership, Accenture
EARN would like to thank Accenture for their ongoing support. If you would like to learn more about partnering with us for events, please do not hesitate to reach out to Saiema Zaman at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!
To find out more about careers with Accenture:
To find out more about careers with Deloitte: